tirsdag den 6. december 2011

Kiehl's.


I have to rate these products from New York based Kiehl's. Since 1851 it was founded as an old-world Apothecary in East-Village neighborhood. So its been around like forever. In other countries than Denmark. I have been snatching up stuff from them, over the years, when I have been travelling. But for some reasons, I have not been buying it for a while. But then last year, it came to Denmark for real, after been in Copenhagen Airport for some time. I was happy to see it came a long in my neighborhood. Last week, I was browsing at the little shop, they have in a departmentstore. I have a friend that works for Kiehl's. So we had a good chat, about my ever so dry skin. I have been around SO MANY labels of skincare and didn't like any of it. My skin is not only dry (I mean REALLY DRY!) it's also very sensitive to perfume. So I need to be carefull of what I put in my face. So my friend found these two lovely gems. Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser and Creme D'Elegance Repairateur. Sounds very fancy. And so it is. The cleanser is just so silk like and its like cleansing ur face in a cloud of fluffy skies (!) and it leaves my skin super soft and not rash or irritated. Its easy to use. I take it with me, when I shower. The cream is just so so wonderful. It's really light and I thought that it was going to be one of those creams, that I needed to apply like a 100 times a day. But I was oh so wrong. It keeps my skin moist the whole day and it has a wonderful feeling. And best of all: my skin driks it all and it dosen't get irritated or anything. I LIKE!! I have not felt rash or anything. And in these winter months, your skin will thank you. It's fragrance free and almost have a non smell. If I have to complain about anything, it will be, that their is no smell. I like that it has a heavenly scent, that I can smell for a while. But this is just the least. Another good thing, is, that it's affordable. It's not very expensive or cheap. I paid $ 47.
So if you have a very dry and sensitive skin like me, I highly recommend these to gems. You won't be disappointed.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar