mandag den 5. december 2011

Welcome To My World!

So here I am.
This is my first ever blog post. So excited.
I don't know what it will be about. Probably bits and bobs about what I like and what is on my mind. Pictures mostly.
I decided to have the blog name, because I am a huge Tori Amos fan and I had to use a name that reminded me of her and how much she means to me. I promise, that this blog will not be only about her, but I cannot guarantee, that it would be a Tori free blog. Simply cannot be without.
I also thought that the title for this blog would be good, as I live up north and it's really only warm for a couple of weeks on a whole year. Some might say months, but, the year, that it's warm for more that a month in total, I give into that.
It's almost 1 am and I will be jumping to be. Excited about this and to see if I will get any to read it, look at the pictures, watching the videos I upload from time to time.
So I will leave for tonight with a video of the beloved redhead, Tori Amos. And Goodnight.
Noah xx


5 kommentarer:

  1. vil det være dejligt at læs din blog Noah
    ønsker xxx

    SvarSlet
  2. Tak søde Charlotte (hearts) xxx

    SvarSlet
  3. Yay, Noah! Glad to see you blogging. :D

    SvarSlet
  4. Yay, glad u are here too...please do follow me :) can u inbox me ur blog, I will love to follow u :) xxx

    SvarSlet
  5. Nevermind...found u..yay..this is fun :) x

    SvarSlet