torsdag den 8. december 2011

Time To Change.

Today I did a good thing for myself, personally. I called those who live in my apartment, to move out March 1, next year. (I currently live in a friends apartment with another friend, who is moving out around mid February. It's a long story why I ended here. Don't wanna bother the blog with that). I have been thinking, since last summer, that I really wanted to move back. But there has been some complications around it. Now it finally happens. I CANNOT WAIT! To be back in my apartment and to know that it's all MINE! Not living with anyone anymore, is gonna be so JOYFUL!! I have been living my whole life with someone, either family or friends. But now, that I am almost 34 (SSSSHHH!!) it's time to be on my own.
It's gonna be fantastic. To do things in my way. Closing the door and knowing, that it's only ME, who is there and it's up to ME to decide, when I want company! I love the thought of having my own little nest, where it's only MY STUFF, my furnitures, clothing, my music that is playing, my things on the walls. To be able to have it all on my own, is a little bit scary, but I am mostly happy about it, as I like to be on my own and I am sick of having roommates. And if I should find a man (that will be the day!), then it's nice to have a flat on my own and not worry about what he might think of me having a roommate at my age! (I am not judging those that are older than me, who has one! This is me).
March can't come soon enough. I can't wait to go buy furnitures, scented candles, flowers, hanging stuff on the walls. It's gonna be MY HOME. I keep you posted, what will happen and snap pictures of the flat, when I have moved in there. Stay tuned.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar