tirsdag den 6. december 2011

Snowflakes.

So I woke up this morning to a world in white! Or almost. It's been snowing last night. Thin layers of snow on the roof of houses and on the ground. It's pretty. I like winter when there is snow. Not the rainy and foggy weather. Now I might even beginning to feel the Christmas spirit. But I doubt I will, until December 23 and then on Christmas eve. On the 25th it's over and I can go back to normal. Almost. Then there will be New Year and my birthday. I just want all 3 things to be over quick. Never been a fan of any of it. But I do like parts of it. Mostly the food part. I'm a huge food lover. Spicy food (not extremely hot, but mildly hot is fine) is a thing that I really adore. But desserts and cake like cupcakes is really my heart. I simply adore it. I have not yet tried to make those lovely yummy cupcakes. But I have been really eager to try it out.
I have seen there is a Cupcake Camp in my neighborhood, that I will see if I can get some friends to join with me. It looks great. And after reading a friends blog (Claire Magowan, check out her blog: frenchforcupcake.com), its so damn pretty and she is a huge lover of making cupcakes and she is so good at it..they are like little artworks. So that might be a fun thing to try out.
So I started this blog thing last night. I have been reading blogs for ages, but never dared to try it out myself. I didn't think that I had anything to say or show. But after reading others blogs and got ideas to try it out myself, I was eager to make this. I really do hope it will be worth it. I can imagine that it will be a bit hard to start with. I will do my best to keep it interesting. But I would love to hear from you, that follow this blog. What you would like to see or know about me. Ideas for a cool wallpaper, a recipe I should try out, music I should listen to, a perfume to smell, clothes to check out, a book I should read...whatever that you find interesting and you think I might like. I will look it all up, try it all (IF I can find it in my city or online) and I will review it. This could be really fun. I will go and do the same, so you can get a view into my world and the things that I like and adore. I will try my best, when I buy stuff and show pictures of it, to try and get the prize in Danish kroner/euros/dollars, so that you all, from around the world, that might read this, can get the prize right. And if you are in the mood for it, you are more than welcome to send me stuff, that you like or think I might like and I will show it here on the blog.
Oh, I can see that this is going to be a long post. I hope you bare with me.
I will end this post with a video of Kate Bush. Her new album "50 Words Of Snow" has been rotating on my iTunes so much lately. It's just so mellow and very winter like. I hope you will enjoy the song, as much as I do. (I might check in later to post some pictures or share a video. You never know). Bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar